Körting Hannover AG is a global market leader of Caustic Recovery Plants (CRP). Its technology efficiently cleans lye that is highly concentrated and has been soiled when yarn-dyeing products and denim items are used. The process is already quite impressive, because the return on investment is less than one year.
Plants, the waste weak lye produced during the mercerisation process can be transformed into concentrated caustic soda and used again. Lye cleaning systems with peroxide have had a good track record for years and years. By developing the process over a long period of time and constantly listening to customers’ requirements, Körting can offer a sophisticated and innovative solution that is popular the world over.
• global market leader in CRP
• caustic soda (weak lye) used can be recovered
• strong lye recovered can be cleaned with hydrogen peroxide
• quality of the vapour condensate is excellent because swirl droplet separators are used
• vapour condensate has a low pH-value (can be used in other processes, e.g. washing in the mercerising machine, bleaching)
• plant is highly energy efficient (the hot water generated is used)
• sustainability in the mercerisation process
• return on investment less than one year
• in-depth experience: since 1956 more than 200 Körting plants installed in more than 50 countries